SFF 2022 | Driving New Digital Bank Profitability – Comprehensive SME Banking
3 Nov, 02:40PM at the Knowledge Plenary, SFF
As digital banks in APAC takes off and the fight for consumers begins, this panel will hear from the digital banks on the essential products for profitability and how they have adjusted their approach to the local operating context.
– What are the main product differentiations of digital banks from traditional financial institutions (FI) in the client’s digital banking experience?
– How are Digital Bank Leaders sharpening the 3 Essential products for digital banks to succeed:
– Loans and credit: With the rising interest rates, growth in diverse information sources and need for SME & business financing, can businesses and SMEs be assessed through intent to pay rather than traditional ability to pay
– Insurance: How can insurance be packaged and value-add to the banking experience and risk management for SMEs and businesses?
– Wealth management and investment advisory services: How are digital banks integrating company and employee investments into solution packages
Toh Su Mei, CEO, ANEXT Bank
Manish Bhai, Founder & CEO, UNO Digital Bank
Darren Buckley, Chief Retail Banking Group Officer, Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank)
Karim Siregar, President Director, PT Bank Jago Tbk
Chew Seow Chien, Senior Partner, Bain & Company Inc
Saurav Bhattacharyya, CEO, Proxtera Pte Ltd
#BusinessModels #RetailBanking #Insurance&Pensions #SFF2022