Answering to the Climate Emergency: Challenge, Way Forward and Solutions to Build a Resilient World
In this session, the challenges faced by the HKH region related to climate change and too much and too little water will be discussed based on the findings of the recent HKH assessment and other scientific evidences generated by International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) and other researches.
– Dr Valerie Masson-Delmotte, Co-chair of the Working Group I (Physical science basis of climate change) of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change); and Senior Climate Scientist , Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l’Environnement (Université Paris Saclay)
– Norman Crowley, Chief Executive Officer, Crowley Carbon
– Pierre Abadie, Executive Director – Co-Head of Tikehau Energy Transition Practice, Tikehau Capital
– Jean-Marc Gales, Operating Partner Tikehau and T2 Advisory Board Member; and Chairman, Woodham Mortimer Ltd
– Moderator: Frederic Giovansili, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Tikehau Investment Management